Fees & Payments
- Probation and Supervision fees
- UA fees
- Programming fees
- Restorative Justice Program (RJP) fine
- Intensive Supervised Alcohol Program (ISAP) - cash only for initial payment
Payments for Anoka County Corrections Fees
- IN PERSON -- Acceptable forms of payment: cash, personal or cashiers check, money order, or MasterCard or Visa card with proper ID.
- BY MAIL -- Acceptable forms of payment: personal or cashiers check or money order.
Anoka County Courthouse
Anoka County Corrections2100 3rd Avenue STE C100Anoka, MN 55303-5037
- BY PHONE -- Call 763-324-4800 (choose option 4 from the menu) with your credit card information.
Payments for Restitution and Court-Ordered Fines
Payments for Restitution and Court-Ordered Fines are paid through Anoka County Court Administration.
Restitution is money the court orders the offender to pay to the victim for costs incurred in a crime. The focus of restitution monitoring is to ensure that victims are treated respectfully and reimbursed for their financial losses. To accomplish this, the Community Corrections Department holds offenders accountable for court-ordered restitution. Restitution billing and collection are facilitated by Anoka County Court Administration.
Once the restitution amount is ordered by the court, the offender is required to make payments to Anoka County Court Administration. Anoka County Court Administration then issues checks to the victim(s).
In most cases, the Corrections Department establishes payment schedules and monitors compliance. Remedies for failure to pay include civil judgment, revenue recapture, and probation revocation.
Options for payments of restitution:
- IN PERSON -- Anoka County Court Administration is located in the Anoka County Courthouse
- BY MAIL -- Check or money order to:
Anoka County Court Administration
Attn: Restitution Payment
2100 3rd Avenue
Anoka, MN 55303-2489
- ONLINE -- www.mncourts.gov and select Pay Fines. Search by Case using your complete file number.
- BY PHONE -- Twin Cities Metro callers: 651-281-3219, all others: 1-800-657-3611
If correctional fees are not paid, probationers will be placed in the Minnesota Department of Revenue's Revenue Recapture Program and any outstanding amount will be deducted from state tax refunds.
Questions or concerns can be directed to the assigned probation officer.