EZ Info is the self-service phone system for Anoka County Economic Assistance. Use EZ Info for immediate answers to your SNAP, EBT, cash programs, child support, emergency, and health care questions.
To use EZ info service:
- Have your case number ready if you have one.
- Dial 763-422-7200.
- Press 1 for English, Presione 2 para Español, Пресс 3 для русского, اضغط 4 للغة العربية.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
Help Available through EZ Info
- Get information about how to apply for our programs.
- Get information on your case, such as application or case status, requesting paper copies of your eligibility, what benefits will be issued, and explanations of agency mailings.
- Report changes on your case, such as address changes, new baby in the home, someone moving in or out of your home, and changes in jobs or income.
- Learn more about our office hours, locations, and fax numbers.
- Learn about other resources offered by the community.