Anoka County Transit, in conjunction with the Metropolitan Council, provides Transit Link dial-a-ride transit service. This service requires advanced reservations. Transit Link is public transportation that operates where regular fixed-route transit is unavailable. This service operates using accessible buses.
Specific information regarding reservations, policies and procedures can be found online at: Transit Link Opens a New Window. .
Group trip Request Form
Metro Mobility service is also available in Anoka County. This service is a shared public transportation service for certified riders who are unable to used regular fixed-route bus due to a disability or health condition. Information can be found at Metro Mobility.
- Anoka County Transit- General Information: 763-324-3250
- Select Prompt 1 for more Transit Link Information
- Transit Link Reservations: 651-602-5465
- Customer Concerns: Anne Walter, Anoka County Transit, 763-324-3106
- Metro Mobility Customer Relations: 651-602-1111