Where can I get an EBT card?

You apply for your EBT card and other economic assistance programs on the 4th floor of the Government Center in Anoka. When you have completed the application process, your initial card can be picked up on 4th floor in the Government Center. A photo ID will be required. If your card has been lost or stolen and you need a replacement, you must call 1-888-997-2227.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get an EBT card?
2. How can I obtain a copy of the Sales Tax Exemption form?
3. My company has made payments to Anoka County. How do I request a W-9 form?
4. I've received a check, but I don't know what's for.
5. How can I confirm my payment has been received?
6. I've received a letter stating I owe the county money, but I don't know what it's for.
7. Who can I talk to if I have an overdue fine at the Library?
8. Where can I find a list of uncashed payments?
9. How do I become a vendor of Anoka County?
10. How do I bid on projects at Anoka County?